Eurofurence Videos

<< < (7/24) > >>

CleanerWolf:
Eurofurence 17 - A chinese Furstory

Watch it on Youtube

or

Download (1080p H264 10MBit 700 MB)
Password to open the 7z: H3llsB1tch3s

Again it's mainly about fursuiters, starting slowly and somehow kitschy and then getting much faster after the second half during the furdance sequence. In the beginning there are some allusions to the glory days of Hongkong cinema of the 80s and 90s, probably only a few people will understand those "insider gags", but anyways, I had fun to create them :)

This time I decided to publish the Youtube version as "listed", if somebody should complain about this, I can still change it, but for now the video can be found by everybody.

Have fun  :)

Dhary Montecore:
@Cleanerwolf: Awesome video. Seriously, the scenes, the camerahandling, the music selection, everything is really just awesome and that's very seldom with me.

Just one question, not just for Cleaner but for every videomaker out there: Why fursuits? Why do all the con-videos consist to 80-90% of fursuit-action? I love fursuits a lot but the fandom and especially conventions consist of so much more and there was so much more cool stuff happening all over the con not involving fursuits, but I never get to see that in the published videos. Just pondering. :3

Still, awesome video!

Suran:
Cool!
Great job on the fursuit dance!
The idea with the elevator was great too.

Announcement: I was asked to take down the Paw Pet Show.
I'm no longer allowed to show the original projection-screen footage.
I'll try to re-cut everything to use the filmed screens again (lots of work and I don't actually have the time to do it now).
Problem is also that uploading that much material in FullHD to YouTube takes ages.
So it will take at least until tuesday (probably longer) to put this online.
In the mean time I'll see about showing the Preview II instead. Back then I did not have and thus not use the footage in question.
If you use the link to the main video menu, everything should work and stay working.
Sadly all comments, likes and view-counts will be lost and everyone who linked directly to a video will get a permission error.

(edited by moderator)

Quincy the Raccoon:
I agree totally with Dhary, but I downloaded it and stuffed it away between all my other EF 17 material. But you did an AWESOME job! Many thanks to that. (and yes, I'm the one at 2:15 (on the youtube vid))

Thank YOU!!!!!!

@ Suran: Pity you have to revert to the 2nd preview vid...  :(

(edited by moderator)

BigBlueFox:
I think I should clarify a few things regarding the drama:

I raised my concern about releasing original material like those video clips simply because I don't see the reason to even think about releasing an official EF Pawpet Show DVD when a production already exists on the internet that has the same level of quality due to all the inserts and videos being used in that production. With all the videos that are already floating around on the internet (and everyone, please feel free to film the PPS and other shows at EF if you want, it's no problem!), little things like those inserts, videos or the audio are the only thing that might give people a reason to get one of those DVDs. As a result, I ditched the DVD project from my project pipeline. I don't need to re-invent the wheel.

I did NEVER ask for, or intended to have Surans videos removed or re-cut. And I think it's somewhat ridiculous to have the already finished video removed from Youtube. Whoever made that decision and approached Suran: please re-think your decision, it does NOT make any sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version