Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Eurofurence Videos

<< < (9/24) > >>

BluePaw:
riiiiiiiighht, totally forgot about that.... stupid thing. anyone know if it is appealable?
poor germans :P btw, try using another proxy then? in worst cases try using TOR https://www.torproject.org/ that's a few steps above proxys :P problem is you need to be lucky to get a high enough DL speed thru it to actually see anything anyways.

CleanerWolf:
Only 3 of your videos are blocked, the others are accessible.

Some more from me:
Eurofurence 17 - Alaea & Rynn

Watch it on Youtube

or

Download (1080p H264 10MBit 300 MB)
Password to open the 7z: F0xyL0v3

This is a side project from my other video "A chinese Furstory".
I had so much footage of my fursuiting friends Alpha Ki (Alaea) and Shadowfox (Rynn), therefore I decided to make an extra video out of it. Alpha Ki and Shadowfox spent alot of time and passion to create those beautiful fursuits and the way they interact with each other is just outstanding.
This little video is my tribute to them  :)

Suran:
Very nice font you found for the title.
Some footage of cause seems to be repeating from the Chinese Furstory -video.

CleanerWolf:
@Suran:
The name of the font is "Foxgrunge"  ;D
I can send it to you if you want.
Yeah, the video is based on the first half of "A chinese furstory", therefore it uses the same music and partially the same footage. I did this to save time, because I had to do it quickly.

Alpha_Ki:

--- Quote ---I had so much footage of my fursuiting friends Alpha Ki (Alaea) and Shadowfox (Rynn), therefore I decided to make an extra video out of it. Alpha Ki and Shadowfox spent alot of time and passion to create those beautiful fursuits and the way they interact with each other is just outstanding.
This little video is my tribute to them  Smiley
--- End quote ---

Nawwwwwwwwww.... Cleaner, that is so amazingly sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The video turned out awesome and lovely and heartwarming and ... *sigh*

Feel hugged and loved from Shadow and me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version