Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Eurofurence Videos

<< < (11/24) > >>

CleanerWolf:

--- Quote from: Bartimaeus on 05.09.2011, 21:08:07 ---Fursuit Parade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l968IxdMZ08

--- End quote ---
Oh my...
comments like those under your video are exactly the reason, why I allow only moderated comments  ::)

Quincy the Raccoon:

--- Quote from: CleanerWolf on 18.09.2011, 02:37:34 ---
--- Quote from: Bartimaeus on 05.09.2011, 21:08:07 ---Fursuit Parade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l968IxdMZ08

--- End quote ---
Oh my...
comments like those under your video are exactly the reason, why I allow only moderated comments  ::)

--- End quote ---
Yeah, makes you wonder: why all the hate for something so innocent? We furs only want to have fun!  m(

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: SunWolf on 18.09.2011, 12:43:04 ---Yeah, makes you wonder: why all the hate for something so innocent? We furs only want to have fun!  m(

--- End quote ---

It's hard to understand, but you need to realize: It's not about YOU. It's about THEM, the trolls. On the internet, the official currency is ATTENTION. And by those standards, the biggest troll is the richest man. And on top of that, if you're bottom feeding scum, there are two ways to boost your self esteem: Stop being bottom feeding scum by actually achieving something in your life. Or seemingly elevating yourself above others by trolling on the internet. Guess which is easier?

Thats why I say: DON'T ARGUE WITH THESE GUYS. THATS WHAT THEY WANT! Just vote their comments down, or if you're the uploader, simply delete their comments. At the very least, ignore them.  Starve them from their attention, and they are helpless.

Blacktail:
The trolls need the furries more than the furries need the trolls.

CleanerWolf:

--- Quote from: Cheetah on 18.09.2011, 14:41:46 ---Thats why I say: DON'T ARGUE WITH THESE GUYS. THATS WHAT THEY WANT! Just vote their comments down,
--- End quote ---
Done.

--- Quote --- or if you're the uploader, simply delete their comments. At the very least, ignore them.  Starve them from their attention, and they are helpless.

--- End quote ---
... and if you are the uploader try to avoid tags like "yiff", it seems to attract trolls more than a turd attracts flies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version