Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF19 Feedback

<< < (10/13) > >>

Rattie:
Excerpt from my previous post

--- Quote from: Rattie on 30.08.2013, 15:39:31 ---From a fursuiters point of view, there are a few things I would like to suggest:
An updated timetable with upcoming events, and a clock, as sense of time is easily lost while drying. The timetable could be displayed on a pc monitor. To make this even more awesome, have prerecorded callouts 15 minutes before a panel starts. Unsure if this would end up being annoying. It's worth a try...
- Disinfectants and febreeze free to use.

--- End quote ---
I obviously went to some comletely different convention: The "Anything but Eurofurence Convention". Before people starts going rawr-rawr, yes these were provided, I simple overlooked it. Blargh. (yes I do feel embarressed by the fact, that I could't see/find two clocks, and a large poster with events on a pinboard).

Mystifur:
*chuckles*
Blame it on narrow blurry fursuit vision.  ;D

ANTIcarrot:

--- Quote from: Rattie on 30.08.2013, 15:39:31 ---- At elevators, have clear unmistakably signs pointing furs to the staircase, and have elevator-crew to help fursuiters board first. Some furs seemed to have forgotten their manner at home. Sadly.
--- End quote ---
Not to put too fine a point on it, but fur-suiters aren't the only people who need to use the lifts. Wearing a sofa, and/or three quarters of a blindfold, and/or dancing till you drop, is a choice. Having a medical condition is not. Consideration is a two way street.

That said, several stairs were marked "No room access!" and it's no small feet to climb up and down seven flights of stairs to your room and down again. I couldn't blame anyone who didn't want to do it more than once or twice a day.

Bigwig:
Certainly we all want to make life harder for people especially for those with medical conditions, isn't that what we usually do if we can't scare them to death in our fursuits or burry them under plush? The master plan is to occupy all elevators and drive up and down till normal furs clogging in the staircases die after 3 days without water. You may have noticed we drink a lot in the lounge and checked these phase change cooling vests to stay alive ourselves.

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: ANTIcarrot on 03.09.2013, 00:27:08 ---Wearing a sofa, and/or three quarters of a blindfold, and/or dancing till you drop, is a choice. Having a medical condition is not. Consideration is a two way street.
an once or twice a day.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bigwig on 03.09.2013, 01:00:07 ---Certainly we all want to make life harder for people especially for those with medical conditions, isn't that what we usually do if we can't scare them to death in our fursuits or burry them under plush?

--- End quote ---

Guys, taking opposite extreme positions like that is not constructive. The elevators are public, everyone is free to use them. If we ask you to give priority to fursuiters, that doesn't mean that you should not also give priority to everyone else who obviously needs the elevator, including those with disabilities or medical conditions. All we're asking for is a little courtesy, really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version