Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

EF20 unofficial Paw Pet Show recording

<< < (3/3)

Suran:
Hustom we have a problem!!!

Our camera lenses don't work out.
We need 2 Micro Four Thirds lenses in the 150mm range and 2 in the 100mm range.

Suran:

We have cameras A+B in front, C1+C2 and D1+D2 in the middle, E+F in the back.

Status of the current desaster:

1 Camera A ready. No problems there.
2 Lens for Camera B missing and the batteries didn't arrive yet. Also fewer SD-cards then planned.
3 Wrong focal lengthes for C1, C2, D1 and D2 calculated based on floor plan and stage size.
4 Camera E may need to be moved.
5 Not enough batteries for F

For 2 we're compensating with a borrowed 14-140mm lens and a cellphonen power pack + soldered adaptor cable.
For 3 we're trying to borrow 1 Nikon and 1 Canon lens to get 2 of these 4 cameras working in full manual mode with adaptors.
For 5 we're trying to organize more V-mount batteries and an adapter plate.
We still have 2 cameras that we can't use at all because we have no lenses of the proper focal length for them.

We need on short notice:
* Any kind of Micro Four Thirds lenses in of 100, 150, 175 or 300mm for saturday night and for a while on thursday night for the test. (TONIGHT)
* or a 400mm Nikon lens (with a x0.45 BMPCC speedbooster that would become 175mm and free up a 45-175mm lens on A to be used for C2 or D2)
* a V-mount battery plate for a BMCC and V-mount batteries or 230V in the back of the audience

Ginge:
If you still need a hand with any of the cameras I can help, if you need my help you can find me about the hotel doing security so just put a call out for me, if not I cannot wait to see pawpets ^-^

Suran:
We have enough hands, thank you.
Only issues are with lenses, batteries or SD-cards but here we think we have a workaround and it looked fine in the
paw pet show rehersal tonight. (As far as we where able to test.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version