Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Economic Impact

<< < (3/6) > >>

Mystifur:

--- Quote from: Auroz on 27.08.2015, 16:34:01 ---What's that hype with King Doener tho? I saw a kebab even closer to the hotel

--- End quote ---
As with everything in the world, the same product can range in price and quality.
At King Döner, both are very favorable, as well as the owner being a very welcoming person.
(The reasons why he should have been in the recommenbdations this year (mea culpa), and will be in next years partner program again.)

Carenath:

--- Quote from: MrEvers on 27.08.2015, 14:53:04 ---If the man survived us. He looked like he could collapse when we invaded the place.

--- End quote ---
I think he's going to see even more of us next year, that Giant Schnitzel is something to witness, just glad I could take home the leftovers.

Tony:

--- Quote from: Mystifur on 27.08.2015, 17:34:41 ---
--- Quote from: Auroz on 27.08.2015, 16:34:01 ---What's that hype with King Doener tho? I saw a kebab even closer to the hotel

--- End quote ---
As with everything in the world, the same product can range in price and quality.
At King Döner, both are very favorable, as well as the owner being a very welcoming person.
(The reasons why he should have been in the recommenbdations this year (mea culpa), and will be in next years partner program again.)

--- End quote ---

Well, we were living upstairs from this venue, and ate every morning there. I'm sure EF should speak with the owner, they were very nice to us.

Auroz:
Wait, the kebab I went was called King Doener? Kebab 3€ - big kebab 3.50 € - Schnitzel 5.50 €
http://puu.sh/jUOX9/2753f75a00.jpg this ? (old picture from 2008 on Maps)

I saw a lot of furs going to this little house, probably transformed into a kebab after Google was here in 2008, but I saw "Sonnenallee Kebab" on the employees' shirts.
Dunno if they have the same name, or we talk about a different kebab ._. But all I can say is that this kebab was awesome, and the closer to the hotel I know.

Sorry if I go off-topic xD

Ralesk:

--- Quote from: Auroz on 31.08.2015, 10:25:50 ---Wait, the kebab I went was called King Doener? Kebab 3€ - big kebab 3.50 € - Schnitzel 5.50 €
http://puu.sh/jUOX9/2753f75a00.jpg this ? (old picture from 2008 on Maps)

I saw a lot of furs going to this little house, probably transformed into a kebab after Google was here in 2008, but I saw "Sonnenallee Kebab" on the employees' shirts.
Dunno if they have the same name, or we talk about a different kebab ._. But all I can say is that this kebab was awesome, and the closer to the hotel I know.

Sorry if I go off-topic xD

--- End quote ---

That one's called Kebab Haus.  King Döner is a bit further and on Sonnenallee proper (and I think it's green).

I've only been to Kebab Haus, and other than the waiting time I'm very pleased with what I got there.

----

On topic though, I'd be curious about our impact to nearby supermarkets and food places.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version