Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback 2015

<< < (3/21) > >>

Wawik:

--- Quote from: Ghostbear on 24.08.2015, 19:59:10 ---But other than that ... I really don't have much to complain. Some minor things that bugged me (like sadly getting no T-Shirt in my sizes on thursday, only minutes after the Dealer's Den was open for normal attendees, because some guy obviously bought them all off), but not significant enough to spoil the awesome time I had at EF21.

--- End quote ---

Going by the numbers that poeple give when signing up, we had exactly 15 shirts in 3XL and 15 in 4XL that were gone on the second day.
You -do- know you can buy shirts right at registration, do you? It's not mandatory to wait until the Dealers Den opens.  ;D

Ghostbear:

--- Quote from: doco on 25.08.2015, 11:08:59 ---You -do- know you can buy shirts right at registration, do you? It's not mandatory to wait until the Dealers Den opens.  ;D

--- End quote ---
I do know it, but honestly .. I was just so done by the train ride, I completely forgot about it.
In the last years I was always lucky to get one, even if I forgot about it at the reg.
No harm done. It bugged me a bit on thursday, but as I said, it could not spoil the fun I had. :) And I got myself an awesome badge by a friendly artist instead to take home as a memento :3
And next years I'm either a Sponsor anyway or I'll write myself a note to pick it up when I register.  ;D

Kyera:

--- Quote from: Akulatraxas on 25.08.2015, 11:02:13 ---The schedule is very tight and there are several dependencies that make putting this together a dependency-hell.

--- End quote ---
I would guess this is a symptom of how many awesome programs there are going on all the time. Sometimes it was indeed hard to decide which one to choose and which one to skip... but oh well, that's life. The con was still wonderful and I had a great time. :)

Huge thanks for all the organizers and panel holders!

meo:

--- Quote from: Akulatraxas on 25.08.2015, 11:02:13 ---
--- Quote ---There where several Programming problems with same topics at same time
--- End quote ---
Do you have more examples? - The schedule is very tight and there are several dependencies that make putting this together a dependency-hell.
The furry music cafe includes many people that have dependencies on their on and it is usually quite long. There is always something on the mainstage that might clash. The schedule is created with the goal to provide something for everyone on each day.  Please note that there are additional blockers in the rooms you cannot see as they are internal.

--- End quote ---
the Fursuit Photoshoot VS The Fursuit Gameshow several times (I don't know if it is handled the way that participating ones from one Event can participate on the next installment of the other)

Btw. I know how hard it is handling all that stuff so please don't take it personal or to hard, as I wouldn't want that job  ;)

Cairyn:

--- Quote from: meo on 25.08.2015, 11:27:10 ---the Fursuit Photoshoot VS The Fursuit Gameshow several times
--- End quote ---

Fursuit Photoshoot runs daily for 8 (up to 9) hours, plus registration times, so it is fairly difficult to schedule around that (as with any All Day event).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version