Eurofurence Information > Questions & Answers

Room Booking procedure for 2019

<< < (2/6) > >>

Riley:
Two questions that occured to me:

1. Does a roommate need a registration at the convention?

2. If someone who wants to get a room is unavailable at the registration time, can i use my account and the other persons account to book two rooms using the same computer or will i be banned because of IP address check or whatever?

Basil Lion:

--- Quote from: Jumpy on 28.12.2018, 10:06:55 ---
--- Quote from: Basil Lion on 28.12.2018, 09:00:15 ---Hi!

1) "3 persons" room - does this actually mean 2+1 (roll-in bed already counted, so it is actually 2 persons room + 1 roll-in)
Or is it 3+1 (so it is still possible to request +1 roll in bed as extra on top of that 3 person room)

2) Any room categories where 4 people my live together?

Thank you!

--- End quote ---

Hi!

It's 2+1.

There are no 4 person rooms among the available room categories.

--- End quote ---

I heard there are "family rooms" for 4 people in the hotel (well, it is actually just 2 rooms for 2 people each, with a door in between). But such option is not available on EF site nor on hotel site. So the questions are:

1) If such option is available - could 1 person book such "family room" (2+2) and assign 3 remaining roomates as guests, or should the rooms be booked separately?

2) If rooms need to be booked separately - then which two rooms make a "family room" together and how to properly request that from the hotel?

Thank you!

Loewi:
Just ask the hotel if there are some left after you booked the room - or simply state it in the comment field when you book it.
The Hotel indeed has some available (its basically two rooms, but only one bath), but some staffers take them to make more rooms available for everyone, so its possible that they are gone.

Basil Lion:

--- Quote from: Loewi on 28.12.2018, 14:04:05 ---The Hotel indeed has some available (its basically two rooms, but only one bath), but some staffers take them to make more rooms available for everyone, so its possible that they are gone.

--- End quote ---

We are a group of four and this is basically what we intend to do - to free up more rooms for everyone else :)
Thanks, Loewi!

Dinalo:
My question is what happens if both roommates try booking for better odds of getting a room and both end up getting a room.
Can you just message them that you dont want one of the two rooms anymore?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version