Eurofurence Information > Programming

DDR / Video games room ?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Hrs:
Usually, DDR and video game events are on the evening. So I don't think that the room will be a problem... but after all, I don't know, I'm not a staff.  :)

TiBoth:
*Woof*

--- Quote from: Ator on 23.06.2011, 00:30:59 ---We just need an answer if there'll be any available room :T
Yet still no words but silence~!

That means we have to wait, I suppose.

--- End quote ---

You shouldn't expect the staff to read all the forums on a regular basis. : ) Best way is to write an e-mail to the appropriate department: Programming (see the Eurofurence Start Page for that).

That way a ticket gets created (so the question doesn't get forgotten) and the responsible person notified.

*wags*
 TiBoth

Hrs:
So what is the deadline for event registration ?

TiBoth:
*Woof*

--- Quote from: Hrs on 27.06.2011, 22:22:19 ---So what is the deadline for event registration ?
--- End quote ---

"Yesterday". : ) No, seriously, the sooner, the better. As far as I know there is no official deadline but program planning is a very difficult task that has a lot of constrains. If finally the timetable is set up, then it must be incorporated into the Con Book which take some time, too. So if you register an event "too late", the Chief of Programming might answer that he can't schedule it any more.

*wags*
 TiBoth

Hrs:
Ok, i'll try find a solution as soon as possible.

So, nobody else could bring another DDR pad ?  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version