Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Survey: Protect Your Ears

<< < (3/4) > >>

Weed:
1. Usage - Only two, at the Pawpet Show and the Rock'n'Rome -concert. I didn't join the dances, but after a quick walk through the main stage area, I can say that they probably would've been my third and fourth :) As for how long:

Pawpet show: 15 minutes after the beginning and all the way to the end
Concert: From start to the end, although I did leave before the show was officially over

2. Sound - 10

3. Protection - 10 - they lowered the noise level just enough to make it bearable (for me)

4. Ease of Use - Plug'n'Play, 10 :)

5. Comfort - 8. They were a bit too long and a bit uncomfortable, but after I got used to them they were quite nice

6. Feedback - I'll have to quote Draconigen on this one,

--- Quote from: draconigen on 03.09.2012, 22:58:01 ---Please, please, PLEASE keep it up! Either my ears are way too sensitive, or uhm, someone accidently hit the volume slider up and forgot it about it. Either way, without that plugs, I couldn't have enjoyed the dances. Will make sure to think of them when attending the next concert / PPS / dance!

--- End quote ---

Thygrrr:
Thanks for the feedback so far.

The manual for the plugs has a weird perspective, it looks like they want you to shove the plugs into your brain.

Keeping them so they are in that inner circle of your earlobe is what they mean (so no part should stick out beyond the lobe when you look at your head from the front).

The test whether the plugs protect you is done by putting your hands over your ears. If the noise level doesn't go down much, your ears are well protected.

When I wear the sonic matrix plugs, I need to pull them back out so they rest against the inner wall of my earlobe across the opening of the tunnel. Otherwise they hurt when I move my head.

I'll try to get the smaller size ones via Sonic shop next year as a test. Glad to see so many of you seem fine with comfort, audio quality and protection level though.

Yay!

Kanrei:
I take some plugs, but I didn`t used it, didn`t seem that loud for me on the fursuitdance. Anyway I was not that long inside. (Maybe a hour with the fursuit and on the second fursuitdance without fursuit some minutes.) Concert I just listen to one song.

Andy the Squirrel:
I tried them, but they did not compress very well so were not easy to stick in my ears, ended up going without and basically limiting my time on the dance floor

DarkRat:
1. Usage - 1 pair (Blue), sometimes while BBD

2. Sound - 3 the biggest problem for me. It completely killed high tones. That's why I only had them in for short periods.

3. Protection - 10

4. Ease of Use - 9

5. Comfort - 8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version