Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF19 Feedback

<< < (3/13) > >>

Sithy:
Thank you, we weren't able to see that in suit  ;D I figured something was wrong since it went so smooth last year (at least, it went smooth in my opinion, I saw some other opinions there.) Maybe shout at everyone next time so we know and can go back to the lounge if need be.

djem:

--- Quote from: Sithy on 27.08.2013, 13:13:25 ---
4) The Dead Dog party. Ace, please be the DJ at the fursuit friendly dance next year?

--- End quote ---

The fact is at the moment both dance's offer almost the same kind of music, the same atmoshphere ect... just the BBF one goes harder with time :)

Ace music selection at the dead dog party was just really wide in genres, it could be good for a fursuit dance, but then it's a new concept !

Vector:
The fursuit friendly dance set was really nice this year and I appreciate that was not again all the cheesy music we all know and we have every year.

The GoH were awesome and the panels maybe the best ones I have ever attended in any con (furry or not). The event at the Zoo was great too. Great week !

Thanks also for the security guys, when a cyclist punched my paw very violently you were in sight and I felt instantly more secure. My hand was not broken but it hurted a lot.

The only sad thing is no one (attendee or security) talked to me right after this, I was feeling very very bad, I was about to collapse from the distress so I had to leave the place quickly, trying to stay in character.

Furvan:

--- Quote from: Sithy on 27.08.2013, 13:13:25 ---4) The Dead Dog party. Ace, please be the DJ at the fursuit friendly dance next year?

--- End quote ---

DDP Fursuit Dance was The Hit (tm), i danced so much very my ass (and feed;) off until shut down, i am ashame sad to miss some hours at the beginning.
Please please again next year  ::)

Fursuit Friendly Dance at Thursday sounded also very good.
Sadly i missed it because of an long event while his beginning and toooo tired later because of the long PPS rehearsal nght before.
But i checked the musik on EF Prime time by time, and got amazed by the speed and sort of music (and is was not the often plamed 80th stuff!).
I hardly cant prevend to get my sore body/brain to get in suit ;)
Who did DJ the Fursuit Friendly Dance ?
Get him todo it again at EF20   8)

Cheetah:
About the Fursuit Friendly Dance: Generally we think that Caida did a great job at the Fursuit Dance, it was already much better attended than it was last year - the music selection was fresh, very "big room" selection with lots of driving, melodic crowd pleasers. However of course we all saw how the place exploded during the dead dog - so we're already discussing ideas. Maybe we will have more than just one DJ next year, for the added variety and try out how that works. We will keep you guys posted about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version