Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF19 Feedback

<< < (6/13) > >>

Dhary Montecore:
Thank you all for your praises and the feedback!

The security team will work on a solution for the elevator-problem. :3

Jorinda:
Something else I forgot to mention:
One evening there was a team of ladies in red dresses in the lobby handing out energy drinks for promotion. (Sadly, I cannot remember what day it was.)
Some of my friends and me found it quite annoying to be bothered with sales promotions during the con. I wouldn't mind about things related to con theme - like some animal charity, or plushies, or furry-themed movies and the like. But a team trying to sell stuff that has nothing to do with the con kind of ruined the atmosphere.

DarkFoxDK:

--- Quote from: Jorinda on 28.08.2013, 09:36:16 ---Something else I forgot to mention:
One evening there was a team of ladies in red dresses in the lobby handing out energy drinks for promotion. (Sadly, I cannot remember what day it was.)
Some of my friends and me found it quite annoying to be bothered with sales promotions during the con. I wouldn't mind about things related to con theme - like some animal charity, or plushies, or furry-themed movies and the like. But a team trying to sell stuff that has nothing to do with the con kind of ruined the atmosphere.

--- End quote ---

This! I found it absolutely tasteless (that they were there, I didn't taste the energy drink).

Lumo:
Also what was up with the kid and those random non-furry people running around in dealers den? I heard the kids looked to even be of age enough to know what they see. I was not there myself at that point, cause if i was i would have asked them kindly to leave the room.

But beside that, the con was awesome! I loved it, and it was so much fun! Cant wait for next year =D
I have a feeling next year will be even better, even tho it will be hard to beat all the fun it was this year ^^
Im really exited to fursuit in Berlin, and it will be soooo much easier to get to the convention location <3 see ya there.

Junmap:

--- Quote from: Sithy on 27.08.2013, 13:13:25 ---2) Another yay for Security: thank you for calming me down when I finally lost it at yet another creep bothering me in the fursuit lounge of all places. Great handling there -- I apologise to the seccie guy that got to hear the worst of my annoyance, good on you for staying professional with this raging woman haha. Special thanks go out to the kind Security lady who took time to talk to me afterwards, it was nice and reassuring to talk to someone who really knows what it's like to hear excuse upon excuse, as I was just so fed up about the behaviour of some of the attendees this year. Maybe she should be called whenever a lady is furious ;-)

--- End quote ---

You're welcome, no need to apologise. And good to hear it helped you to release your anger ;-)
I hope we will see you next year.

Greetings
Junmap

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version