Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Big thank you to the fursuit team (Also complaints and feedback now ;-) )

<< < (2/8) > >>

Blackymoon:

--- Quote from: Jake R on 27.08.2013, 16:08:25 ---It -is- woodruff - or "Waldmeister" in German. It's diluted with more water than the bottles ask for, which might explain why you didn't recognize it, but also why you found it so refreshing. ^_^

--- End quote ---

Aaah, I see - thanks for clearing that up mr. Otternoses-guy *hides my own* ^^
And because I now finally know who you are, also sorry for buying almost all the otternoses in the shopbox on the first day during my huge order xD

Bostitch:
It was my first time suiting (I finished building the suit at the convention), and the support and help from random suiters, volunteers and Mysti himself, twice, was amazing. Thank you all for making it an unforgettable EF!

Kinase:
one amazing thing, even if it is very hard to do, would be to have showers next to the fursuit lounge.

Anyway, I think all the fursuit-releated events were all fine, from the first to the last, and the opening of the Lounge till the end of the dead dog party was a great thing!

Thank you staff!

Sithy:
- Wonderful management of drinks/snacks: always available, drinks were always cool and everything around the drinks/snacks was always so tidy. Thank you!
- Opening hours: I was so happy to see the lounge open at Dead Dog party. I know it cost you guys a lot of extra time and work so thank you very, very much :D
- A good eye on safety: Security and fursuit people actually at the elevators helping fursuiters. People...still...didn't listen, but the fact you were there is awesome.
- Despite fan-delivery issue, everyone was able to cool down even at peak hours. That is amazing!
- Clock next to the mirror :D Thankies!!!

Really pleased with all the supplies available to us fursuiters :) You look after us well!

Jorinda:
One small suggestion: Would it be possible to label separate drying racks for hands/heads and feetpaws? Having people's sweaty shoes on the dryer where others wanted to put their head was a bit annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version