Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Big thank you to the fursuit team (Also complaints and feedback now ;-) )

<< < (3/8) > >>

karpour:
This definitely deserves a topic of its own, everything was fantastic this year.

The fursuit lounge and the fursuit support is one big part of what sets apart EF from all other cons! The crazy drying system was used by everyone, the giant fans helped me cool down in just a minute and it was great to get a quick refreshment every now and then.

Thanks to all the people too who probably spent half of the con stacking cups into trays! ;)
And more thanks to the people supplying us with water at the fursuit parade, it was really needed and very appreciated.

I can hardly think of anything to suggest, except maybe one thing: Orange-flavored drinks next year ;)

Thanks again Mystifur and everyone else in the Team for their outstanding work.

Furvan:
The "empty cups into trays" was a great idea :)

Thx to Mystifur to solve all the hassle, created by the renting company.
Thx to him and his Team for maintaing the "Great FL" (tm) =^.^=

Furvan

DarkFoxDK:
Whenever I walked into the fursuit lounge, everything Just Worked™. Even when there were a lot of people in the lounge (Like just after the fursuit photo), it didn't seem overly crowded.

I never used the drying racks or hangers, so I can't comment on that, but just having the opportunity to take the head off, have a cup of water and sit down for a few minutes, was nice.

My only complaint was one time, just after the flashmob in the mall, where some non-suiters were standing, blocking the lounge entrance while talking, and weren't moving when asked nicely. In that case I ended up forcing my way through. Then when on my way back out, they had moved between the two screens that blocked the lounge from view, again blocking the passage.

Perhaps some signs telling people not to do that would be an idea? It should be common sense, but I guess not. -.-

Jake R:

--- Quote from: Jorinda on 28.08.2013, 14:08:30 ---One small suggestion: Would it be possible to label separate drying racks for hands/heads and feetpaws? Having people's sweaty shoes on the dryer where others wanted to put their head was a bit annoying.

--- End quote ---

It's actually split into heads (the short stumps, so the rest of the head can rest on the table) and feet/hand paws (the long pipes with whisks in them). However, on behalf of someone I met in the fursuit lounge I'd like to second the idea of labeling them more clearly, as it was obviously not clear for many fursuiters.

Sithy:

--- Quote from: DarkFoxDK on 28.08.2013, 16:54:22 ---My only complaint was one time, just after the flashmob in the mall, where some non-suiters were standing, blocking the lounge entrance while talking, and weren't moving when asked nicely. In that case I ended up forcing my way through. Then when on my way back out, they had moved between the two screens that blocked the lounge from view, again blocking the passage.

Perhaps some signs telling people not to do that would be an idea? It should be common sense, but I guess not. -.-

--- End quote ---

This happened a lot -- Security usually told them to move (thanks guys!) but they'd be back in minutes ?_? I just shoved my way through every time hoping to get the message across but I am aware not everyone is willing to do that. Maybe make an obvious "don't stand around here" sign? It feels rather stupid to me personally as, hey, this is common sense...but if you have it on paper you have something to point them to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version