Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Big thank you to the fursuit team (Also complaints and feedback now ;-) )

<< < (4/8) > >>

Mystifur:
Okay, just to get the open points out of the way a few replies.
But please take that criticism part to the feedback thread afterwards.
This one here is to make staff feel good about their work.  ;D

- One afternoon out of 6 entire days the water was too cold for one persons taste ? And that's the first thing you come up with for a thankyou ?  ;D Well, I'll take it as a compliment that you obviously did find yourself well taken care of the other 5-and-a-half days.

- Showers in the fursuit lounge ? Yes, I totally agree with you: That would be amazing. Let me put it this way: Not gonna happen! lol

- Non-Suiters and more signs: Yes, it happens that people are dickheads. And no poster or sign in the world is going to solve that. people just dont read or ignore them. You have 2 possibilities: Punch them in the face and push your way through. (Yes, I did just say that loud. Fursuiters have the right of way and they should make use of it with no hesitation.) or go directly to security AT ONCE and have them handle it. Everything else is just pointless.

This intermission was brought to you by the color green.

DarkFoxDK:

--- Quote from: Mystifur on 28.08.2013, 21:25:46 ---- Non-Suiters and more signs: Yes, it happens that people are dickheads. And no poster or sign in the world is going to solve that. people just dont read or ignore them. You have 2 possibilities: Punch them in the face and push your way through. (Yes, I did just say that loud. Fursuiters have the right of way and they should make use of it with no hesitation.) or go directly to security AT ONCE and have them handle it. Everything else is just pointless.

--- End quote ---
I shall stop feeling bad about pushing them out of the way and yelling at them, then. :-)

--- Quote from: Mystifur on 28.08.2013, 21:25:46 ---This intermission was brought to you by the color green.

--- End quote ---
*Earperks* Green? ;D

Codewolf:

--- Quote from: Mystifur on 28.08.2013, 21:25:46 --- or go directly to security AT ONCE and have them handle it. Everything else is just pointless.

--- End quote ---

you will always find us there when you need us :) but seriously, if you have a problem with thigs like this please DO seek out a member of security and we will do what we can :)

Sinea:
Hello Suiters :)

my post is deleted by myself.
Nothing to say actually.

Cheers,
Sin

Furvan:

--- Quote from: Sinea on 29.08.2013, 08:55:50 ---- some furnitureĀ“s to chill out (maybe more chairs would be a solution)

--- End quote ---

That remembers me not seeing the 10 plastic stools i donated last year for the FL.
Did they got forget in the storage or for other reason ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version