Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Your special, beautiful, and most cherished moments at Eurofurence

<< < (2/5) > >>

Furvan:
Ich bekomme das beim besten Willen nur in Deutsch formuliert ;P

Es begannt am Mittwoch bei dem Zoo Event, bzw beim warten im Betriebhof auf das es losgeht
Ich hatte da neben anderen Besuchern auch mit einem älteren Ehepaar lustige interaktion, spass, als Catcoon halt :)
Die waren davon so begeistert von "ihrer" Waschkatze seit dem, das zum Con kamen und am Hotel nach ihm (Kiras) gesucht und nachgefragt am Freitag vor der Parade, aber ihnen niemand was hinreichendes zum Verbleib sagen konnte.
Das hatten die mir äh Kiras dann so erzählt als sie ihm, der Waschkatz wärend der Parade fündig wurden  ;)
Die waren so dermassen völlig happy und Glücklich ihn gefunden zu haben.
Die hatten einen kleine Mausdings als Geschenk dabei, und drückten und handführen Kiras (wollten ihn garnicht mehr loslassen;)
(Eine Schwägerin war dann auchnoch dabei, und es gab Errinnerungs fotos..)
Sagten das sie traurig sind das EF nach Berlin geht, sie aber auf jeden fall mal nach Berlin fahren um auch dort die Parade anzuschauen und ihre Waschkatze wieder zu sehen ;)

Thygrrr:
Fursuit parade, when the bystanders began clapping and everything turned into this huge fuzzy pile of plush and people.

When the lady from the Wildtierhilfe Fiel e.V. was moved to tears after Pinky announced the preliminary charity amount.

And the Pawpet show, pretty mch from start to end, including the intermissions.

Blacktail:
For me it was the Critters at the Zoo event
There was this schoolclass with all this little kiddies and all and everyone of them wanted to fistbump me which I naturally did
I loved the squeals of delight from them

and the second was the opening theme with the video at the Pawpuppetshow
I loved it

ysegrim:
Watching the shark turning circles around the huge mirror ball high up in the atrium on Saturday night. Below hundreds of happy people chatting, hugging, cuddling up, some in fursuit ... around the colorful spots of light wandering over floor and floor of hotel room doors, many of them decorated with beautiful, funny, ... door signs ... and above the dark Magdeburg sky, through the glass roof.

Perfect moments.

Kisu:
For me it was the pawpetshow, I just love puppetshows sooo much. a year to wait for this moment always breaks my heart. Had some not so manly panther tears atleast 3 times during the show =^^=
Everything, the settings, cast, puppets, the team you guys just rock!

- Kisu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version