Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Poll: Eurofurence 11 - Pawpetshow Video

<< < (3/5) > >>

Taggy:
Would be interessting if it is on sell. Even if it is an old pawpetshow. It is history.  ;)

Angus:
EF11 was my first furry convention. I remember that year's pawpet show as one of the best ones. So I'd definitely buy a DVD set. Download (even if it was payed) would be okay, too. But I'd prefer the DVDs.

VulpesRex:
   Despite being an electronic technician dealing mainly with communications, For various reasons which I won't go into, I do NOT have a high-speed internet connection; I'm still on a dial-up.  Video downloads are just impractical for me (and I suspect a few others).

I would pay for a DVD.  Heck, two of my most treasured DVDs are the "Phantom of the Pawpet Show", and the "Unlucky 13: EF Convention Highlights" disc.

...And if anyone out there has any spare DVDs of other EF Pawpet Shows (assuming some were made), I'd be glad to buy one of each from you!

Thygrrr:
I'd possibly chip in, but I hardly remember the show (was it the one with Dirty Deeds Done by Sheep?).

Now, if you want a Shut Up and Take My Money reaction, do any PPS starting from EF13.

MOW:

--- Quote from: Thygrrr on 26.10.2013, 13:43:33 ---I'd possibly chip in, but I hardly remember the show (was it the one with Dirty Deeds Done by Sheep?).

--- End quote ---

No, that was EF12, Blackwhite Castle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version