Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Cocktails at the bar

<< < (10/12) > >>

KyuubiSaoirse:
Yeah, wasn't too great for me either. In a simple rum and coke they put so much rum in that I couldn't taste the coke. Now, normally I don't complain about getting TOO much alcohol, but... It was too strong for me to drink it, I had to give it to my friend and keep to the non-alcoholic estrel drive, or beers ): The Mojito I bought was too strong as well; not enough of the mint or the sweet kick from the cane sugar.

Amy Ninetails:
I had Pina Colada several times during the con and they were amazing <3

Hurga:
After someone told me that the cocktails were good this year, I tried a Black Ice, and it was just as disappointing as last year. I just gave up on cocktails after that experience and bought my own booze - that was well noticeable in my wallet.

A lot of furs told me that the standard cocktails mixed by the older guy in the Beach Bar were very good, but I didn't feel like trying it anymore.

I miss the Maritim bar crew...

Streifi:
I always left out the Atrium-Bar and instead went to either Piano-Bar or the Beergarden. At both places the cocktails I had (standard, no special offer-ones) were quite okay. Not fancy, but definetly not bad. And the crew there seemed to have more fun doing their job as well.

Fafnir Kristensen:

--- Quote from: Hurga on 31.08.2015, 13:09:19 ---After someone told me that the cocktails were good this year, I tried a Black Ice, and it was just as disappointing as last year.

--- End quote ---
where did you get it? hotel Atrium bar or the beergarten bar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version