Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Cocktails at the bar

<< < (11/12) > >>

Hurga:

--- Quote from: Fafnir Kristensen on 31.08.2015, 14:50:45 ---where did you get it? hotel Atrium bar or the beergarten bar?

--- End quote ---
At the Atrium bar. - I'm not sure if the beergarten bar had Black Ice, I just remember standard cocktails on the menu... but I didn't have a closer look, because I was through with cocktails anyway.

Ralesk:
I had Jehova on two different occasions, and I can't really compare it to what it should be, but I enjoyed it both times.  The second time it was during the day or so, it was more colourful for sure (and mmm, mango), but the night-time version wasn't bad either.

For the most part, I just had Berliner Weisse.  The normal beers were... bad.  Not their fault (or maybe, because they stock a not really good kind of beer).  But I certainly had more fun drinking 29ct. beer from Netto than the generic beers at the bar.  The Alte is okay.

I had one gin-tonic, it was good — but then, there's nothing to ruin on a Bombay Sapphire and tonic...

Fafnir Kristensen:

--- Quote from: Hurga on 31.08.2015, 15:35:47 ---At the Atrium bar. - I'm not sure if the beergarten bar had Black Ice, I just remember standard cocktails on the menu... but I didn't have a closer look, because I was through with cocktails anyway.

--- End quote ---
just avoid the Atrium bar, the EF cocktails are premixed in big jar. everytime I tried one there it was watered down and tasted not so good.
in the beergarten bar, the guy was doing them live and they tasted as they should, though the later you go, the stronger they get :D

KyuubiSaoirse:
I tried again this year - non-alcoholic Estrel Drive still dang good. Mojito - still not enough mint or lime coming through. But when I ordered a Sex on the Beach, it was awesome! :) These were both at the Atrium bar.

And the half rum&coke I took over from my friends was good, too - this one bought at the small bar near the main stage.

Kanrei:
What me annoyed was that the glasses were sometimes small, but this also happened with the ice chocolate ... The price never changed though...
I mostly had Pina Colada and Estrel Drive, those Drinks were both tasty. ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version