Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback from EF17

<< < (16/18) > >>

ysegrim:
We were told by the pawpet team that it had been necessary to increase the depth of the pawpet stage as opposed to EF16 because of the large new puppets. I have not measured whether this was true, though.

o'wolf:

--- Quote from: ysegrim on 30.08.2011, 20:04:42 ---We were told by the pawpet team that it had been necessary to increase the depth of the pawpet stage as opposed to EF16 because of the large new puppets. I have not measured whether this was true, though.
--- End quote ---

The pawpet area appeared to have more depth, indeed, but this was due to more space between lift 4 and the back wall. It was exactly the same space between lift 4 and the playrail.

ysegrim:

--- Quote from: o'wolf on 30.08.2011, 20:21:06 ---
--- Quote from: ysegrim on 30.08.2011, 20:04:42 ---We were told by the pawpet team that it had been necessary to increase the depth of the pawpet stage as opposed to EF16 because of the large new puppets. I have not measured whether this was true, though.
--- End quote ---

The pawpet area appeared to have more depth, indeed, but this was due to more space between lift 4 and the back wall. It was exactly the same space between lift 4 and the playrail.

--- End quote ---

Nevertheless, this would mean that there was less space between the front (audience) edge of the stage and the play rail -- which is the space FSGS can use.

o'wolf:

--- Quote from: ysegrim on 30.08.2011, 21:56:44 ---Nevertheless, this would mean that there was less space between the front (audience) edge of the stage and the play rail -- which is the space FSGS can use.
--- End quote ---

No, lift 4 is the last one from the audience POV (i.e., the nearest one to the back wall). The play rail was under lift 2 like it was last year. (Last year IIRC just holding a sheet of molleton, this year securing the play rail)

Jaryic:

--- Quote from: o'wolf on 30.08.2011, 22:15:12 ---
--- Quote from: ysegrim on 30.08.2011, 21:56:44 ---Nevertheless, this would mean that there was less space between the front (audience) edge of the stage and the play rail -- which is the space FSGS can use.
--- End quote ---

No, lift 4 is the last one from the audience POV (i.e., the nearest one to the back wall). The play rail was under lift 2 like it was last year. (Last year IIRC just holding a sheet of molleton, this year securing the play rail)

--- End quote ---

No need to discuss about things that are not gonna change. Maritim 1 is a presentation-stage not a show-stage.
And for technical and statical reasons the PPS-construction can not be moved. Neither more front nor more back.
Besides that, FSGS had more space than ever before. Backstage and Frontstage. Please adapt to your resources. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version