Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Restaurants et all feedback

<< < (4/6) > >>

MOW:

--- Quote from: nobs on 25.08.2011, 19:30:33 ---In Germany those people that order "Jägerschnitzel" where ever they are in the world are a running gag. They will never experience some real gastronomical highlights ;-)
--- End quote ---

Interesting choice of example, as a "Jägerschnitzel" is a fried and battered slice of "Jagdwurst" by GDR tradition. You could get one for €1,20, on a bun, opposite the Kaufland cash registers.

Pinky:
I have a favour to ask you all.

Several attendees came up to me and said that there was a bar nearby that had a Pinky's [something] on their drinks card. Sadly I didn't have time to try it this year, but next year I will make a point of going there and sampling this no doubt divine beverage (TOTALLY not biased here  ;) ). Could someone tell me the name and location of that bar? I'd be very grateful for that, thanks!  :)

Quincy the Raccoon:
I really prefurred the little shop next to the Kaufland in the mall for it's amazingly cheap breakfast! (3,50 for a complete start of the day!) Good quality noms there!!!  #p

Kamuniak:

--- Quote from: Korrok on 26.08.2011, 08:54:24 ---House of Steaks - first night we went here and it was jam packed. The server sat us outside, behind a wall and round the corner and promptly forgot about us (out of sight, out of mind). We left and went elsewhere.

--- End quote ---

Same thing happened there on sunday. Me and 7 other furries went there and server sat us outside. We left after about 25-30 minutes, without having even menus brought to us. During this time we went twice inside to ask some service, so they definitely couldn't forget us :(

Cookie:
The last day we had a quick lunch at "Alex", before taking the road back.

Cheeseburger was brilliant and the ice coffee too.. service was nice with the waitress getting all blushy because of her lack of proper english (she sill did very well according to me)

With the frenchies i also went to the pizzeria near the hotel. Service was not bad but not extraordinary, and they gave us the 10% advertised in the conbook.Pizza was good, if unexpensive (none was over 9 euros).
The only thing is what they dare to call red wine there... it was almost sparkling and tasted more of a soda than proper wine (i don't drink wine often, but THAT was not wine), with a weird vinegar aftertaste... Really dreadful (and also even one of the most "alcohol-used" of the frenchies felt faint after half a glass.. what the heck was that?)

Yuk..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version