Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Conbook - feedback and suggestions

<< < (3/7) > >>

ysegrim:
The whole conbook was great, but a detail I really liked was that the contributing artists got a chance to introduce themselves with an one-liner

Fafnir Kristensen:

--- Quote from: Cairyn on 28.08.2013, 11:38:12 ---
Question to readers: Since we got a new hotel next year, what do you think is the essential information you'd expect from the con book?

--- End quote ---

MAPS!
everybody will be lost, so having maps with strategical points of interests (event rooms/exits/passageway/registration/conop/medic/bars/toilets/etc..) is imo the most important.

Thygrrr:
Maps.

Jake R:
Okay maybe this is a stupid idea, but: in addition to maps, is there a way we can add (small) photos of the entrance to rooms etc. in some way? I'm thinking it might be easier to recognize what a place is than just a top-down map. Especially for those who have trouble reading maps, and I know for a fact there's plenty of people like that.

If it won't fit in the conbook (because I know just how hard it can be fitting all information in there), than perhaps the idea is still valid for the website. Perhaps even a small tour video could be made and posted online? But that's not for this topic.

Fafnir Kristensen:
that could be a nice addition to the mobile app

--- Quote from: Jake R on 28.08.2013, 13:31:22 ---Okay maybe this is a stupid idea, but: in addition to maps, is there a way we can add (small) photos of the entrance to rooms etc. in some way? I'm thinking it might be easier to recognize what a place is than just a top-down map. Especially for those who have trouble reading maps, and I know for a fact there's plenty of people like that.

If it won't fit in the conbook (because I know just how hard it can be fitting all information in there), than perhaps the idea is still valid for the website. Perhaps even a small tour video could be made and posted online? But that's not for this topic.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version