Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Cocktails at the bar

<< < (6/12) > >>

Luxen:
The service was fast and friendly. But the cocktails were really sub-standard and overpriced: Small, tasteless, little alcohol, no decoration... Maritim had done a lot better!

They could have had so much more business, if they had either improved the quality or lowered the prices.

This way, after three disappointing cocktails, I resorted to the "safe" options: beer and Kalte Muschi.

Edit: I only tried the atrium bar, can't say anything about the Piano Bar.

Ralesk:

--- Quote from: ysegrim on 27.08.2014, 22:23:27 ---carter, ralesk, and the others: Can you add at which bar/restaurant you made bad (or good) experiences? My personal hypothesis is that one did pretty well, but the other did not ...

--- End quote ---

The one closer to the main stage room (I think that's the Atrium bar?). Didn't even know there was another one until I read this thread.

Santa fox:
I did order cocktails, or at least longdrinks, from the first day, and even though they were rather simple, I could definately feel the quality kinda wandering downards towards the last few days, though, I got what I ordered so I can't complain, even more so when seeing +15 people lining up at the bar and seeing 5 people struggle to keep up with demand. Still not sure why they seemed to run out of large beers, though.

Tsanawo:
The issue with the large beers is a simple matter of the glasses running out. You can only store so many large glasses at a bar and if people don't bring them back...  ;)
I went to the bar at some point and ordered a large beer, the bartender said; sorry, no can't do. I'm out of glasses.
I then went out and collected some glasses for them, et voila, large beer for me. :D

Okay true, BBF and I were hoarding them in the video command centre, but hey...  ::) ::)

So for next year, people please return your glasses to the bar if possible. This means everyone can keep enjoying large beers.  ;D ;D

Jorinda:

--- Quote from: Ralesk on 27.08.2014, 22:09:17 ---Question: Is it normal that a coke (for 3.80€, was it?) is a glass filled to the top with ice, and the gaps sorta filled with coke?  I'm not really well experienced with hotels and soft drinks, but that seemed horrible to me.

--- End quote ---
I was in the queue for the atrium bar, and when I saw that they did this for all thue guests in front of me, I decided not to buy a drink there.
Usually, I'd expect 3-4 ice cubes in a soft drink, not a glass full of ice with some drink in between.
(I did not complain at that time, because I thought that's just the way this bar serves drinks, not a specific behaviour of one barkeeper.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version