Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Cocktails at the bar

<< < (7/12) > >>

meo:
Bt. I am still wondered why they used to have Coke out of Bottles instead a Keg system (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keg) they work flawless for Softdrinks also (worked with that in a 2 star Hotel). No offence to the estrel here but i think it would helped it they did.

djem:
I had multiple drinks at the bar, and well, sure for the price, quality was just average :

- Mojito ( before the con ) -> Just way to hard, lot's of alcool, no taste ...

- Long Island -> Okay level, not the best I had, not the worse :)

- Spooge special -> Was nice taste wise, but total abuse by the quantity of ice cube they put in there. Personally I think they did well by mixing it in advance, to ensure a stable quality. With less ice in it, would have been a really good option :)

Neirin:
My feedback ( and yes, I know it is a 4 star hotel with according prices etc. )

- Cocktails were not tasty, had too much ice and too little booze in them.
- For an environment like this, I'm not to happy to have seen pre-mixed cocktails.

I'd be glad if the hotel and its bar stuff could improve a lot on this situation. :-)

Jorinda:

--- Quote from: djem on 28.08.2014, 09:57:05 ---Personally I think they did well by mixing it in advance, to ensure a stable quality. 

--- End quote ---
It does ensure a stable quality. But it also set the visible standards to "Get one of our cocktails made fresh, or one of your cheaper specials from a plastic keg". That premixed stuff in a plastic container might be useful, but it makes the cocktail look cheap and lacks style. But well, that's a First World Problem.

carter:

--- Quote from: Jorinda on 28.08.2014, 10:44:51 ---
--- Quote from: djem on 28.08.2014, 09:57:05 ---Personally I think they did well by mixing it in advance, to ensure a stable quality. 

--- End quote ---
It does ensure a stable quality. But it also set the visible standards to "Get one of our cocktails made fresh, or one of your cheaper specials from a plastic keg". That premixed stuff in a plastic container might be useful, but it makes the cocktail look cheap and lacks style. But well, that's a First World Problem.

--- End quote ---
Sadly not always...the Estrel Drive for example - in the evening it was pre mixed...any other time it wasn't - the difference in taste was enormous

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version